Police-Nudes-Public Sharing

The Police

If someone is causing you ‘serious emotional distress’ by sharing your nudes publicly you can make a complaint  to the police.

After finding out what has happened and discussing your options, you will have the chance to make a report.

What would happen next?

The Police can investigate the situation and if there is enough evidence, charge someone with an offence under the Harmful Digital Communications Act (or potentially under another Act)


For DETAILED information about what is involved in making a report to the Police and the steps that follow, check out the Sticks ‘n Stones website.