Support if you are feeling hurt by posts, comments, photos, tags or other forms of ongoing harassment and you are not sure how to stop it.
Impersonation is a violation of the Twitter Rules.
Twitter accounts impersonating another person in a confusing or deceptive way could be permanently removed under the Twitter Impersonation Policy.
For more information about Twitter's Impersonation Policy, please CLICK HERE.
You can report a profile for impersonation usinf this online form.
You can also report within Twitter by following the steps below:
- Open the profile you’d like to report.
- Select the overflow icon (via twitter.com and Twitter for Android) or tap the gear icon (from Twitter for iOS).
- Select Report and then select the type of issue you’d like to report.
- If you select They’re being abusive or harmful, we’ll ask you to provide additional information about the issue you’re reporting. We may also ask you to select additional Tweets from the account you’re reporting so we have better context to evaluate your report.
- If you’d like us to include the text of the Tweets you reported in our follow-up emails and notifications to you, check the box next to Updates about this report can show these Tweets.
- Once you’ve submitted your report, we’ll provide recommendations for additional actions you can take to improve your Twitter experience.