Support if you are feeling hurt by posts, comments, photos, tags or other forms of ongoing harassment and you are not sure how to stop it.
Report or Block
Report an account pretending to be you:
- Go to the profile that's impersonating you( If you can't find it, try searching for the name used on the profile or asking your friends if they can send you a link to it).
- Click the THREE DOTS on the cover photo and select Report
- Follow the on-screen instructions for impersonation to file a report
To stop the account from contacting you or posting on your timeline, follow up your report by blocking them
When you block someone, they won't be able to see things that you post on your timeline or tag you in posts.
To block someone:
- Click the 'Question Mark' at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Enter the name of the person you want to block and click Block
- Select the specific person you want to block from the list that appears and click Block again
People will not be notified when you block them.
If you can't find someone this way, try going to the person's profile and selecting Block from the 'Three Dots' menu on their cover photo.