Need to get your nudes back?


Things that seem like a good idea at the time can often change when we can have a clearer look at the situation.

If you uploaded photos of yourself (or you with someone else) to a public site you can get in touch with the webmaster to ask them to remove it.

Click HERE for how to do that.

If you uploaded them to Social Media, you can delete the originals BUT copies could still have been made.


Can I still get help if it was me that shared them publicly first?

Yes, if the images you shared originally have since been shared in a way that is causing you harm or ‘serious emotional distress’ you can still report them to Netsafe or potentially to the Police.

You might also want to check out either the ‘I know who shared them’ or ‘I do not know who shared them’ section for more ideas.